Welcome to South Lincolnshire DA’s Youth Section
Darren and Maxine Snaith
We would like to introduce ourselves as the youth leaders of South Lincs D.A . We took this role over towards the end of last year after being assistant youth leaders. Darren and I are also ex members of the CCY many years ago, after meeting each other whilst we were both members of the club. I am pleased to say our daughter enjoys her time in the youth. There is another couple who were also members back in the day and they also have a daughter as a member too!
We do camp most weekends and will endeavour to have as many CCY areas as possible.
We will also encourage them to take their youth test so they are able to attend the Internationals if they wish.
As well as the youth we also have several CCJ’s, one being our son, and several others who can’t wait to become fully fledged members of the CCY.
Many thanks everyone,
Maxine and Darren.
With CCY you can :
● Camp with your local District Association or region and take part in dedicated CCY events
● Camp at the annual National Youth Rally with other Youth Members, and enjoy sports events, games, fancy dress, discos and more
● Attend the annual International Youth Rally held in a different European country each year
● Learn new skills like pitching tents, cooking, map-reading, first aid and lots more
● Compete in sports like football, volleyball and netball
● Take your National Youth Test – which proves your camping skills and brings extra benefits, like reduced membership fees
● Or just sit and chill outside your tent listening to music
If you’re a member of the Caravan and Camping Club youth section, you’re welcome to come and join us at any weekend meet. If you’re not a youth member, ask for an application form or join here through the Camping & Caravan Club page it’s free to join, up to the age of 17 years old. Find out more by clicking here.